Monday, April 4, 2011

Awards :)

I am so honoured and excited to have received 2 awards from raechelscards.blogspot.com. I've only been blogging for a short while so it means so much to me to be recognized by other great bloggers! Thank you so much Raechel! xo



Here are the rules for this award:

1. Thank the person who sent it to you
2. Tell 7 things about yourself
3. Send to bloggers

7 things about me:

1. I'm a third year Primary/Elementary teacher in St. John's, Newfoundland. Working with children is so much fun!

2. I've been with my boyfriend, Mark, for almost 5 years. He puts up with all my "scraptalk" haha - I love him so much!

3. My younger sister, Robyn, is my best friend in the whole world.. And my niece, Bella, is the most important and precious person in my life.

4. I'm a CARBS girl - I love french fries, mashed potatoes, toast, bagels, donuts, chips, etc.. mmmm..

5. I'm a big fan of music in general. I enjoy all genres of music but I especially love pop, dance, and country music! Britney Spears is my idol!

6. I love to read - Mark calls me a book worm LOL! Some of my favourite book series are Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, and Twilight!

7. I love to watch TV! Some of my favourite shows are Gossip Girl, 90210, Glee, ANTM, Survivor, Vampire Diaries, and Project Runway.

I am passing BOTH these awards on to the following wonderfully creative people:

Jan @ janjan808kreate.blogspot.com
Shauna @ crafteeshe.blogspot.com
Linda @ lindascreativity.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing meeh for the two awards...this soo made my day...I shared the news with my boyfren and he was like I'm so happy for you...is that your krafty website thingy, lol...thanks so much again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I could make your day a little brighter! You deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete