I made these really cute tags today using some Lettering Delights images. They were so simple to use - I just printed them on white cardstock, cut them out, layered them, stamped them and added ribbon!
I was quite skeptical about digital stamping/using coloured images from the Internet but these turned out great and I will be using them a lot more!!
Here is one last Easter card I whipped up the other day for a friend! I am entering this one into an Easter challenge over at cookingwithcricut.blogspot.com. There are some lovely projects over there so go check it out! xo
Just a little update as to what I've been up to lately.. I haven't done much scrappin' lately since I've been so busy with work and everything else! However, I have been keeping up with all of the blogs I follow and I've been keeping track of all the great ideas I want to try! :)
A couple of weeks ago, I received a package full of goodies in the mail as a thank you gift from pattilynncreations.blogspot.com - I was the first guest designer on her blog! It was such an honour.. Thanks again Patti!
I've always saved my calendars at the end of the year because they have too many pretty pictures to just throw them out (I know you all would do the same thing LOL!). While lying in bed the other night, I remembered I had a frame stored away somewhere and decided to fill it with pictures from an old Marilyn Monroe calendar! I loveeee her so much!
Tonight, my boyfriend asked me to make some labels to go along with all the yummy food he's making for his next catering job.. I thought that was so sweet of him! And even better, he said he would buy me a new stamp set in return!! BEST BOYFRIEND EVER!! xo
Hi everyone! I whipped up this quick card to participate in a bunny challenge at pattilynncreations.blospot.com! It's nice to get a headstart on some Easter cards!
I love this card so much I also decided to enter it into the link-up party at www.patchesofpink.com and an element challenge at www.creativecutter.org - this challenge required yellow, ribbon, glitter and a circle! It's hard to see but there is glitter glue on his nose! xo
Lots of posts today LOL! I made this card today for the Simply Sunday Challenge at www.gettingcricky.com. The theme was Inspired Heart and if you're interested in participating in the challenge you might even win the Inspired Heart Cricut Lite cartridge!
I made this card for my Aunt who is currently battling breast cancer - She definitely inspires my heart. xo
Flaunt it Friday's is currently hosting a Birds in Disguise Challenge using the 3 Birds on a Parade cartridge. I don't own this cartridge so I recycled this little birdie from a card to create a cute birthday tag! The stamp is from My Pink Stamper's Punnylicious stamp set. xo
I am so honoured and excited to have received 2 awards from raechelscards.blogspot.com. I've only been blogging for a short while so it means so much to me to be recognized by other great bloggers! Thank you so much Raechel! xo
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank the person who sent it to you
2. Tell 7 things about yourself
3. Send to bloggers
7 things about me:
1. I'm a third year Primary/Elementary teacher in St. John's, Newfoundland. Working with children is so much fun!
2. I've been with my boyfriend, Mark, for almost 5 years. He puts up with all my "scraptalk" haha - I love him so much!
3. My younger sister, Robyn, is my best friend in the whole world.. And my niece, Bella, is the most important and precious person in my life. 4. I'm a CARBS girl - I love french fries, mashed potatoes, toast, bagels, donuts, chips, etc.. mmmm..
5. I'm a big fan of music in general. I enjoy all genres of music but I especially love pop, dance, and country music! Britney Spears is my idol!
6. I love to read - Mark calls me a book worm LOL! Some of my favourite book series are Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, and Twilight!
7. I love to watch TV! Some of my favourite shows are Gossip Girl, 90210, Glee, ANTM, Survivor, Vampire Diaries, and Project Runway.
I am passing BOTH these awards on to the following wonderfully creative people:
I really love this card I made for a friend's birthday because I used colours and a layout that I don't normally use! So I'm entering it into Flair & Frills Celebrate Challenge.. Head on over there to see everyone's beautiful work! xo
Hi everyone! While I was home visiting my family, my sister and almost 2 year old niece decided to give me my Easter present and card early. They gave me a Glee shirt and these adorable cards that my niece made for me and my boyfriend! My sister cut everything out and let her place the pieces wherever she wanted.. Aren't they too cute?! xo